I can no longer contain the excitement that I feel. They are making a Veronica Mars Movie! To be released Summer 2014. I consider the show as one of my Top 5 TV shows of all-time. How did we get so lucky? Kickstarter.com. A website dedicated to raising money for whatever it is you want to do. People will pay for what they want. Truth.
The Veronica Mars Movie Project was the most successful Kickstart Campaign of All-Time. Every record they have every thought of, broken. Fastest to Goal. Most backers. Fastest to 1 million. Fastest to 2 million. Most Backers. Unbelievable.
This show is amazing. Kristen Bell as Veronica Mars is amazing. The best show to describe the word Dramedy. Serious things happen but the characters make you laugh. The actors bring their all and succeed on many levels. From the main characters all the way to small, seconds of screen time, supporting characters. It makes you want to be apart of that world.
My excitement level will not diminish until the movie is release. In fact, it will only grow and grow and grow. Will the movie live up to the hype? I trust Rob Thomas, Kristen Bell, and company. A movie truly made for and because of fans.
Note: This is a make up post. Written on July 27th and back dated to still make it one post a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment