![]() |
| Bad Girl Blonde Ale - May 2013 |
I. Love. Beer. I love making my own beer even more. I never seem to have enough money to keep it going regularly. Though, that is the plan. Eventually. My next beer is going to be another IPA. After that, a Spiced Pumpkin Ale. Mixed in between, I hope to do a small batch of Hard Cider. All designed for a specific season.
I want to do this more and more. It is a hobby that has become an obsession. Maybe that Obsession can become a business. Want to invest? Not today, but one day I hope that is an valid option. There is a big part of me, the dreamer, that wants to own my own brewery. Name to be decided.
Everyone has dreams. Big and small. This is one of mine.

Make sure you bring some with you the next time you're visiting Iowa City, we need to exchange samples!
ReplyDelete