My mind has been racing. There is so much that I want to do as apart of this new challenge I have created for myself. It is making it hard to pay attention to the present moment. Very hard. I thought typing out some of my random thoughts would be a great way to purge the mind.
Phew...
No Impact Man was a truly intriguing documentary...
How does one come up with so many good blog post ideas?...
Serenity...
Live Simply...
Can't believe it rained on me today while biking home. Good thing that it was nice and warm...
It is a bad sign when I fall asleep on the couch and do not even realize that it happened...
I miss watching football...
I. Love. Beer...
The bike ride this morning was extremely peaceful...
I really need to make another beer...
Music is needed. New Music...
This is going to be much harder than I originally thought...
When will I be smart enough to figure it all out...
Catfish: The TV Show is simply GREAT television. The positive message that is present truly warms the heart...
Treehouse Masters does the same thing but in a completely different way...
The Fruit flies in my beer are starting to piss me off...
I feel much better now...
No comments:
Post a Comment