Friday, July 5, 2013

The First 30 Days

While I may not know all of the challenges I will be doing, I do know my first two 30 Day Challenges. So that means from today, July 5th, 2013 until August 3rd, 2013 I will challenging myself in the Social and Physical folds.

Social Fold Challenge - July 5th - August 3rd, 2013

Post an Entry in this Blog Everyday

I have always wanted my own blog that is regularly updated. I didnt always need it to be written, just something to share my unique view on the world. Here is my chance. So will be posting daily for the next month. It could be a picture. It could be writing my random thoughts of the day. It could be something I found interesting. To make it a bit more challenging, I have added some conditions set on my posts:

  • All written posts must be at least 250 words.
  • All pictures must be uniquely taken by me.
  • All links shared must have a 100 word written reaction by me.
  • Zero Negativity. After all, this is meant to be a positive experience.

So, keep checking back daily for new ramblings from me.

Physical Fold Challenge - July 5th - August 3rd, 2013

Bike to Work Everyday

I have a desire to get in amazing shape. Between running and biking, I think that I can do this. I also do not like the amount that I spend on gas. I already bike to work at least twice a week. Why not make it every day? What makes this a challenge? I work early in morning. Starting work at 6am. If I work a Sunday, I start at 4am. That means leaving at least 40 minutes before that to make it to work on time. Biking in the dark. As with the last challenge, I had to set one condition beforehand for my own safety:

  • Only bike as long as my physical safety is not at risk. That means no biking in Thunderstorms. Rain is ok, but once the lightning starts showing up I will not be biking.


I will be updating on this blog regularly, so keep checking back for updates on how I am doing with my challenges. And share this blog with others. Maybe they will be inspired the same way that I was.

1 comment: