Friday, July 12, 2013

Something different

I vowed to myself to not write anything negative on here. And I am keeping my vow. That is made harder when you are just not in the best mood that you could be.

But, how do you change that? How do you change your attitude? 

I do not know. What I did was sit outside on my porch and just really think. Breath in the fresh air and think. Slowly my mind began to clear. I began to see things clearly. 

Then I opened a beer and turned on my iPod. I began to listen to Publish The Quest. With my mind clear and my mood lifting, I began to see the things around me. 

I see the hose that is still unrolled. The tomato plant dripping water from when I watered in earlier. The neighbor smoking on the porch. The bottle caps on the table we made. The small little herb garden. I feel the air getting cooler. I smell a BBQ down the street. I absorb it all. And I love it.

The motivation came. I wanted to write. I wanted translate a bit of what I experienced. It something a little different. That is a very good thing.  A great way to end a rough day.

Note: This post was written on my iPod touch. I love technology. 


No comments:

Post a Comment